Shae's Reviews > Tempt Me at Twilight

Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas

Dec 22, 09

Read in December, 2009

I absolutely loved this book! I think Harry Rutledge might be one of my most favorite romance heroes of all time. He is just wonderful and mean and great! One of my favorite parts was when he said, "In the fairy tale you mentioned last night, I would probably be the villain. But it's possible the villain would treat you far better than the prince would have." I always root for the villain in most stories, so it was nice that he was a villain but still a great guy. It reminded me of Sebastian in Devil in Winter and I loved that book a lot, too.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempt Me at Twilight.

Quotes Shae Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“In the fairy tale you mentioned last night, I would probably be the villain. But it's possible the villain would treat you far better than the prince would have.”
Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight

Lisa Kleypas
“I've never known anyone more ill equipped for happiness. He wouldn't know what to do with it.”
Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight

Aberforth My main issue with this book is that I absolutely adored Harry but I didn't feel any sort of strong emotions towards Poppy. She was just... there, which is ridiculous considering that she's the Hathaway in this book, and it's from "The Hathaways" series.

Shae Aberforth wrote: "My main issue with this book is that I absolutely adored Harry but I didn't feel any sort of strong emotions towards Poppy. She was just... there, which is ridiculous considering that she's the Hat..."

In the beginning she had a great personality, but it did kind of fade away after the initial curiosity room scene. I didn't mind though, I liked Rutledge enough to like her for being Mrs. Rutledge.