Jason Bradley's Reviews > The Hitchhiker

The Hitchhiker by Habu

Jan 03, 2010

bookshelves: ebook, free, january-10, m-m
Read in January, 2010

This story took a sinister turn, which I find appealing. I will definitely look to read more of this author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hitchhiker.

message 1: by JenMcJ (new) - added it

JenMcJ Jason, I think you would really like most of the stuff by this author. Check out his author biography. If nothing else, he is authentic. You should seek out more of his work.

Jason Bradley JenMcJ wrote: "Jason, I think you would really like most of the stuff by this author. Check out his author biography. If nothing else, he is authentic. You should seek out more of his work. "

Thanks, Jen! I plan to! His style is right up my ally! :)

message 3: by JenMcJ (new) - added it

JenMcJ Across the Threshold by habu and other anthologies of his are also good but beware. A lot of his anthologies mix and match the same stories from other anthologies with new stories added in. Just depends on the theme. He also writes with Sabb as Shabbu.

You may also like Sabb. Loyal to His King was pretty good. http://www.rainbow-reviews.com/?p=1656

Jason Bradley JenMcJ wrote: "Across the Threshold by habu and other anthologies of his are also good but beware. A lot of his anthologies mix and match the same stories from other anthologies wi..."

I have Across the Threshold so I will check it out. I think I have at least one by Shabbu too. :) I pur Loyal to His King on my wish list.

You rock, Jen!