Darcy's Reviews > Darker Angels

Darker Angels by M.L.N. Hanover

Dec 30, 09

bookshelves: 2009, magic, uf, demons
Read in December, 2009

I found with this book I cemented how much I really like these characters. Jayne is doing the best she can in the situation of having your whole world change. After realizing that demons are real in the last book she is now trying to set herself up for success by learning as much as she can about all the bad things that are out there. I found her thoughts of hopping from one house to another, to another to be funny. Eric seems to have left with an unlimited supply of houses and money to boot, which will make things easier. I also love how the guys are 100% in with her forming their own little company and seem to be enjoying the perks.

This adventure seems to hit a little close to home for Jayne as she finds out truths about her family, herself, and the demons that didn't fit her preconceived notions making her reevaluate her world yet again. Her relationship with the guys seems to be both solid and shaky at the same time until they all face up to the things they are hiding for each other and themselves.

This was a hard book to put down with all the things going on and had a bonus of being set in New Orleans and the voodoo world which is always great fun to read about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darker Angels.

12/29/2009 page 250