Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Passion Untamed

Passion Untamed by Pamela Palmer

Dec 27, 09

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, keepers, favorites, shifter
Read in December, 2009

** spoiler alert **
Most people give this series a bad rap because of the charters names. Well, to me they are at least easy to pronounce unlike most books.

This whole series has lots of rituals and most of them involve sex.. I myself like the different rituals in this series, to me its separates them form the rest of shape-shifting series or at least none I have came across.

I normally steer away from books with quite a bit of abuse. I don’t like pain or, to read of pain in animals or humans, this book has both. If you can get by the abuse please try this book it kept me turning the pages just to see what happens next, most books like this I just put down and never pick back up but Palmer keep things interesting and doesn’t drag.

Skye is a mage or a witch she is the enchantress of animals, she has been abused by Birik form the young age of eight you say why did she not leave well, she has tied over and over he holds something over her, you have to read to find out what that would be I can‘t give everything away. But Birilk has Skye to kidnap Peanther so, he can become more powerful, That’s a little bit of Skye side of the story..

Peanther’s animal is a panther of course, but he has himself been abused by a mage named Ancreta more less tortured is more like it.. Because of the mage Ancreta he is losing his panther this is where Skye comes in she can help him connect back to him again, but it’s a long journey before she gets to do just that.

This book was a fantastic read for me.. I will be waiting for Vipers book, I think Palmer will make it very interesting especially after reading this one.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Untamed.

12/24/2009 page 68
18.23% "I dont think I have ever read a PR with so much cruelty in it"
12/24/2009 page 216
57.91% 1 comment

Laura the Highland Hussy I see you read this one a while ago, do you remember it well? I wanted to like it, in fact I loved the actual storyline, but I couldn't get past some parts. What did you think?

Laurie Garrison Yes, I remember quite a bit. I know this is one people either love or hate. I say its because of all the abuse. I will have to check out your review.

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie What do you mean by abuse? Torture? Emotional pain? Battle? Just wondering if I should try this series...

Laurie Garrison Torture and some can take it at one point boderline rape, I can see that one too. This series is not for the faint of hart. Even the one I just read Rapture Untamed.

Laura the Highland Hussy Laurie- How was Rapture Untamed?

Laurie Garrison I will email you about somethings thats spoilers that you may not like later tonight or in the morning. But I loved it.

Laura the Highland Hussy I want to read it, I just may not go out an buy it. I'll wait my turn on paperbackswap ;)

You know the funny thing is that I don't mind a forced seduction scene here and there, but I just felt like his whole mindframe was wrong for it to be seduction. He was thinking "no" as well as saying it. Only his cock didn't seem to listen!

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie Eh? That's...weird. But I guess in the context of ritual and sort a forced animal and fate.. attraction because she's "the chosen one" or something but I hope come down to it they are both willing in the end...hopefully. Now I'm all curious. Like reading "the claiming of beauty"...I didn't like it one bit but it was like a bad car wreck I couldn't look away from. I stopped in the beginning of second and quickly gave the books away. Too much for me. Especially the part with the cat. Ugh!