Paige's Reviews > Bad Blood

Bad Blood by L.A. Banks

Jan 03, 10

bookshelves: couldn-t-finish

I purchased the entire series with an optimistic attitude. I was not terribly familiar with the author but had read one of her short stories and was willing to take the plunge.
I usually purchase an entire series because when I enjoy them I prefer to consume them quickly (and not wait to find the next book).

I started reading this with hopeful expectations but had trouble with it. There was too much information being given. I am honestly not a military fiction (or nonfiction) fan and this book is more fictional military than paranormal or romance or any other genre.

After the first chapter I decided to check the reviews of the book. There were a mix of reviews; it was a love it or hate it type of mix. Unfortunately I lean with the 'hate it' side.
I am unwilling to finish this book, much less this series. I can only hope(for the sake of the author and series) that the series improves with the second book. Sometimes the first book is overwhelming in terms of TMI. Unfortunately I will not find out how the second book (or 3rd or 4th) rates.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Blood.