Leah's Reviews > A Hunger Like No Other

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

The terrific first novel in the Immortals After Dark Series (not including the "prologue" The Warlord Wants Forever). I did not read this series in order, and so, this is the last book in the series that I read. I have to say, it's my favorite book in the series. Who doesn't love a sexy Lykae who's been locked away and tortured for centuries? And who breaks through the ceiling just to get to you, leaving his brother to hold the floor up all by his lonesome? This story is full of passion and everything else that makes a book great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hunger Like No Other.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by KC (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC Great review, Leah. A Hunger Like No Other is my fave of the series, too. The sexual tension was oh-so-great, IMO.

Leah I agree, Kasey! However, I wrote this review before I read Pleasure of a Dark Prince and now PoaDP is my favorite! I love me some Garreth! LOL

message 3: by KC (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC Lucky for us that there's a Lykae for everyone to love! Lachlain is my yummy numero uno (with Bowen right on his heels in 2nd place). :)

Leah LOL. Garreth is my sexy Scot, with Lachlain right behind. But, I really love Uilleam, too!