Kat's Reviews > Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants!

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! by Louise Rennison

1967788
Dec 15, 2009

bookshelves: chick-lit, young-adult, read-in-2009, borrowed-from-library
Read in December, 2009 , read count: 1

Another laugh-out-loud book from the Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison, Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! follows Georgia as she balances being the girlfriend of a pop-star sex god and maintaining a purely platonic relationship with Dave the Laugh, who's now dating her friend Ellen. In this book, Georgia and her friends take a class trip to Paris with gorgeous teacher Henri. Georgia hopes that her parents allowing her to take this trip means they will let her to go America (aka "hamburger-a-go-go land") with her boyfriend and his band.

You'd think Georgia has a charmed life. She's dating a sex god, she goes to his gigs and band practices. But Robbie is rarely around, and she finds herself bored and longing for the company of a good laugh (like Dave). Even though she's got the boyfriend of her dreams, Georgia can't help but find her lips attached to Dave the Laugh's...again and again! Her bottom is growing redder by the minute. Quelle dommage!

This fourth book in the series explores Georgia's continued confusion over her feelings for Dave the Laugh, and her constant infatuation with Robbie. More teenage antics with the Ace Gang and the birth of some "furry baby Jesuses" put this book well into the valley of hilariosity, as Georgia would put it.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants!.