Edna Lyn's Reviews > Dragonswan

Dragonswan by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dec 14, 09

bookshelves: 2009, paranormal-romance, novellas-short-stories
Read in December, 2009

Okay so this was almost on par with being as bad as Fantasy Lover (the Claiming? *rolls eyes* I wanted to pound my head on a desk.). The romance aspect continues to come up short and the plot leaves more to be desired. The saving grace of it all was that this was only a short story. There were little bits in here that made me slightly hopeful that these books could get better: Slayers, Arcadians and Katagaria. I think my best bet might be to just read Acheron only.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonswan.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ceci (new)

Ceci It's so hard to find good books!! I'm not sure if i'm the only one but, at least for me, it's really hard to find good paranormal romance!

message 2: by Edna Lyn (last edited Dec 14, 2009 05:58PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Edna Lyn Oh gosh, it really is! Being so new to it, I'm getting these recs but nothing's been impressing me besides Nalini Singh (I think you'd enjoy the Psy-Changeling series if you're in the mood for PNR) and Jeaniene Frost. It can be frustrating when it's a series too. I rarely go out of order on purpose but this author is really tempting me to do exactly that.

Also I'm starting to think I need to go back to historical romance again. I should changes things up, I guess.

message 3: by Ami (new)

Ami I am so with you both. PNR is even HARDER to like, compared to contemporary romance. It's not easy to get one series right, like the ones with Nalini Singh and Jeaniene Frost. I don't even bother with Black Dagger Brotherhood because I though book #3 was crap.

I will of course, inform you all if I found a good one.