Daisy's Reviews > A Season of Eden

A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick

Mar 21, 2010

Read from January 17 to 21, 2010

You know that scene in “Twilight” where Edward and Bella are in the meadow? That scene you read late into the night over and over and your face was flushed and you were glad everyone else in the house was asleep because you had goosebumps on your arms and your skin was kind of tingling in anticipation of a fictional kiss? Well, if you want to recapture that feeling strung out over an entire book, then read JM Warwick’s “Season of Eden.” The book is one long seduction, one tantalizing buildup.

The book tells the story of 18-year-old high school student Eden who crushes hard on her 22-year-old music teacher Mr. Christian. And that’s it. The story is that simple — it’s about love, obsession, sexual tension and desire. But it’s not dirty and it’s not graphic. It’s about forbidden romance, attraction and the bloom of first love. The characters do nothing more than kiss in this story.

If you’re looking for a romance fix, put this on the top of your list.
14 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Season of Eden.

01/17/2010 page 50

Amber I'm glad you enjoyed this like I did!

message 2: by Daisy (new) - added it

Daisy It was hot!!!

Amber LOL! It definitely was. I liked how it was hot without actually being too much - if that makes sense, lol

message 4: by Daisy (new) - added it

Daisy Total sense! They barely even kissed but every scene between the two of them was sizzling. The way she responded to him just looking at her was hot! Then their Starbucks scenes! Oh my. The things he said to her!!!

Annie Oh My this sounds like my kind of book! I have now put it at the top my my buying list! Ahhh! :D

Ana Carolina I loved your review! I areay read this book and I felt crazy about his forbidden love. Jennifer is a great writer and I still in love by Mr. Christian. :)