Barbara ★'s Reviews > The 9th Judgment

1968285
Jan 11, 11

bookshelves: read-2011, mystery-serial-killers
Read from January 08 to 11, 2011

I've always enjoyed this series but this one was spectacular. There were three crimes up in the air: a cat burglar, a celebrity murder and a serial killer killing moms and babies. Poor Lindsay didn't know which end was up and gets caught up in more danger than she's ever experienced. As usual, there was action built on top of action and the mayhem didn't end until the last chapter.

I particularly enjoy the interpersonal relations between friends Lindsay (cop), Yuki (lawyer), Claire (medical examiner) and Cindy (reporter). It's always interesting to see how they handle all the confidential information while still remaining the best of friends.

I don't want to give anything away but there is a definite cliffhanger which is very annoying but I guess the heroine can't get the bad guys all the time...huh?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 9th Judgment.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Barbara ★ I agree. The writing is choppy with small chapters but the mysteries are well crafted and enjoyable. I also like the recurring characters and learning about their lives in addition to the mystery.