Hannah's Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

Dec 12, 09

bookshelves: all-time-favorites

Absolutely one of the best books I've ever read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Quotes Hannah Liked

John Green
“I had no doubt that Tiny thought he got depressed, but that was probably because he had nothing to compare it to. Still, what could I say? that I didn't just feel depressed - instead, it was like the depression was the core of me, of every part of me, from my mind to my bones? That if he got blue, I got black? That I hated those pills so much because I knew how much I relied on them to live?

No, I couldn't say any of this because when it all comes down to it, nobody wants to hear it. No matter how much they like you or love you, they don't want to hear it.”
John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson

David Levithan
“i think the idea of a 'mental health day' is something completely invented by people who have no clue what it's like to have bad mental health. the idea that your mind can be aired out in twenty-four hours is kind of like saying heart disease can be cured if you eat the right breakfast cereal. mental health days only exist for people who have the luxury of saying 'i don't want to deal with things today' and then can take the whole day off, while the rest of us are stuck fighting the fights we always fight, with no one really caring one way or another, unless we choose to bring a gun to school or ruin the morning announcements with a suicide.”
David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Helgeson considering reading this.

Hannah you really should.