karen's Reviews > Reference and Information Services in the 21st Century

Reference and Information Services in the 21st Century by Kay Ann Cassell

ahhhhh.... so i just finished my take-home final and i realized that means i am done done done with this book! oh god that feels good. this is the newest edition of this particular textbook, and while it is of course a boring old textbook, there is actually a ton of really useful information in it: so many websites to find information that i'm sure i will be expected to know when i become the world's best librarian. i mean, yes, its dull as death, but at the end of each chapter there are about 5 pages of just online resources that are amazing, and kind of fun to play around on. if you're into reference and information services in the 21st century... you nerd.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reference and Information Services in the 21st Century.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrddd!

message 2: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Dec 12, 2009 06:38AM) (new)

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (I've been waiting to return the favor that way for so long.)

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen I have to admit, Karen. This is a very nerdly review.

karen ha! wait till you read the next one! i'm totally nerdy today!

Greg I hate to just repeat what others said, but this is nerdy.

karen but... its useful!
it has facts!

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio Facts = nerds.

karen i am so glad to be done with it, though, overall. make way for new textbooks!

Greg nerd.

karen hahaha shut up, i have to stop getting distracted and go back to my stupid website. maybe push it up to 1998 standards.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio DISTRACTION: What's this about a website? The stalker in me doesn't like being in the dark on this.

message 12: by Greg (new) - rated it 2 stars

Greg ok nerd, done talking about your nerd book and going to make your website. nerd.

message 13: by Greg (new) - rated it 2 stars

Greg It's an assignment for her class, it's not actually on the internet

karen heaven forbid.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio A pretend website?? Like with crayons, construction paper and pipe cleaners and googly eyes?? NERD.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio This thread is revenge...revenge of the nerds.

karen no,that kind of website i would totally rock. i am awesome at crafts. i am less awesome at seamonkey, which is like what four-year-olds make their websites on. i am largely unskilled.

message 18: by Michael (new)

Michael You're not a Nerd. Nerd's wear their hair in a bun and wear black horned rimmed glasses......well at least you don't use pocket protectors.

karen ha! yet!