Nandi Crawford's Reviews > How to Save Your Own Life: 15 Lessons on Finding Hope in Unexpected Places

How to Save Your Own Life by Michael Gates Gill

Dec 29, 09

bookshelves: motivational-self-help
Read in December, 2009

First of all, let me say that this is my very first book by Mr Gill; I have heard of his first book, but just haven't read it yet, but after reading this book, I believe I will; I was one of those who was fortunate to get a free copy of this book,and though I am surprised to see the low ratings here, personally, and even though I have read just about every self help book out there that there is, I personally liked and appreciated reading Mr Gill's 15 lessons. I understand how it is to have so much and lose it; Although I don't mind doing it again, I will do it remembering what I read here. See, this country needs to sit down and appreciate this. We go here and there and don't appreciate what we have and we feel that there is no hope; nothing is working, but this man let's us know that even in the simplest things, we have hope. Kudos for a book needed but probably not wanted.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Save Your Own Life.

12/20/2009 page 70