Mikaela's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I didnt LOVE this book... but it was pretty good. The authour tended to waffle on a little bit, so it felt like the story was shorter than it actually looked. But otherwise I did like the story. I adored the kickass female heroine and I think I want to marry Dimitri.

Overall it was a 3.5 out of 5 rather than a four, but since it doesnt give ".5" of a star on goodreads, I may as well give it the benefit of the doubt. Four stars it is!

I baggs Dimitri

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

Quotes Mikaela Liked

Richelle Mead
“The spell. Victor said you had to want me... to care about me... for it to work." When he didn't say anything, I tried to grip his shirt, but my fingers were too weak. "Did you? Did you want me?"
His words came out thickly. "Yes, Roza. I did want you. I still do. I wish... we could be together."
"Then why did you lie to me?"
We reached the clinic, and he managed to open the door while still holding me. As soon as he stepped inside, he began yelling for help.
"Why did you lie?" I murmured again.
Still holding me in his arms, he looked down at me. I could hear voices and footsteps getting closer.
"Because we can't be together."
"Because of the age thing, right?" I asked. "Because you're my mentor?"
His fingertip gently wiped away a tear that had escaped down my cheek. "That's part of it," he said. "But also... well, you and I will both be Lissa's gaurdians someday. I need to protect her at all cost. If a pack of Strogoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her."
I know that. Of course that's what you have to do." The black sparkles were dancing in front of my eyes again. I was fading out.
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”

Richelle Mead
“Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”

Richelle Mead
“The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms.”

Richelle Mead
“Do you think I'm pretty?
I think you're beautiful
Beautiful?
You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”

Richelle Mead
“Did you see that dress?” "I saw the dress.” "Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.”

Richelle Mead
“Wow." I hadn't thought Dimitri could be any cooler, but I was wrong. "You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible...what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."
He blinked. "What?"
"Uh, nothing.”

Richelle Mead
“You…you got rid of that dress fast," I pointed out between heavy breaths. "I thought you liked it."
"I do like it," he said. His breathing was as heavy as mine. "I love it."
And then he took me to the bed.”

Richelle Mead
“Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?”

Richelle Mead
“He watched as I slipped one of the shoes on. "You have a guardian angel."
"I don't believe in angels," I told him. "I believe in what I can do for myself."
Well then, you have an amazing body." I glanced up at him with a questioning look. "For healing, I mean. I heard about the accident...”
Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy

Comments (showing 1-50 of 8,802) (8802 new)

message 1: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom mikaela, this is my favourite series.
yes, it beats twilight and harry potter
and yes, her writing is crap and getting slightly better n the first three, but number 4 is the best freaking book in the world, no waffling.
and since i read this book a year before u, dimitri is mine.

Mikaela Damn. I was really looking forward to having dimitri. Can we share??? XD How're holidays?

message 3: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom no way am I sharing!
i have had dibs for a year
so u can have r.p and his curly chest hair.
so nyeh!
and my holidays are getting boring
i need school to revive me
the best thing that's happened is a brief trip to officeworks today
god, i love officeworks
and ive read 12 books
but i still have 6
also, mia thermopolis really annoys me
she is really dumb
like, really dumb
really really really dumb
anyway
i read fallen and i suggest it
it's like a better version of hush hush
with more stuff
and hotter guys
and less sexist
how are ur holidays?
also, u don't have to bother reading anything that i write because, like richelle, i tend to waffle
alot
like, heaps
now im off to eat food

Mikaela SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE OFFICEWORKS!!!!! I really need to go there soon.

Woah. Isnt that sad. Officeworks is the highlight of my holiday. Even though I spent a week in a house with only mildly hot 17 year old boys. Hmm... I suppose thats how much I love officeworks.

I got really badly sunburnt this holidays (when i was in the house only full of mildly hot 17 year old boys) and so now i'm really tanned.

Its weird

me being tanned that is

cause i'm normally pale.

Mia is dumb, but I love Tina. Tina is awesome.

I've marked fallen as "to-read" so i suppose that means I should read it. I've also read heaps of other books this holidays. i'd say around 18-20. But i too still have a shef of books that I have to read.

I cant wait for school to start. Holidays are getting boring.

Mikii

P.S If you ever try to give me Rpatz again I will wax his chest hair, tie you to a chair and make you eat it piece by piece (which wouldnt actually take that long, cause he doesnt have that much hair)

Now i'm going to go and make out with kellan lutz.

Jealous much? XD

Mikaela P.S Sorry for the long message

message 6: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom yes, officeworks is all i have to look forward too in summer holidays
and i also, have been spending time indoors with extremely mildly hot 16 year olds
a;though yesterday, i went water skiing
and now i can't feel my arms or legs
and i am so burnt that i had a freezing cold shower and rubbed ice on my face for an hour ut my face still hurt
so, yer
i looked like a tomato
and i can't move my face
but i also have a tan
also, i got up to the ninth princess diaries
and lilly is a massive
um
witch
if i was mia i would have been like,
"just cause im hotter than u and J.P likes me and because I am an idiot for dumping michael doesn't mean u have to be such an
um
witch"
are we allowed to swear on this site, because if so, lilly is a bitch
and yes, tina is cool
and i like her grandma because shes such a weirdo
anyway
...
P.S. Not jealous at all, because I have Dimitri to make out with

and i don't even like Kellan

And if u force fed me robert pattinsons (curly) chest hair

i would seek out kellan lutz

and he would fall in love with me

and u would be left living ur life knowing that i am making out with the man u love

(not particularly enjoying it but watever)

and u would fall into deep depression and ur life would be ruined

MUHAHAHAhAHAHA

message 7: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom P.P.S. I am also sorry for my overly long letter

even though u know u love it

Mikaela I went to officeworks today. I spent $80 on completley usless junk. God I love that place.

If I could marry a store, it would be officeworks. Seriously.

Lawl. Lilly is a ... witch.(A BITCHITY BITCHY witch)

I HATE JP! He's such a horrible human being. Oh, and I get dibs on Michael. Even though if we were a couple, if you said our names together it would sound weird. (Michael and Mikaela? Not a gr8 couple name)

Have you read all of the other meg cabot books? OMG! YOU HAVE TO READ THE MEDIATOR SERIES!!!! YOU HAVE TOOOOOOOO!!!! Jesse is so mine BTW. He is the hottest guy I have ever read about. Including Dimitri and Edward and Seth and Michael and ANYONE.

Even Alex Pettyfer.

And I dont say that lightly.

Jesse di Silva is mine *swoons*

Anyway.... Watcha been up to? Anything interesting? Other than waterskiing?

And why is your profile picture a seahorse? Did you get plastic surgery in the holidays?

XD

Mikii

P.S If you ever steal kellan lutz away from me I will honestly come to your house in the middle of the night and...

do nothing.

Actually I have a whole line of guys waiting to make out with me.

There's Jesse and Alex and Jace and Seth and Emmett and all sorts of other hot guys.

So no depresstion for me.

And robert pattinson loves you. A lot.

Mikaela P.P.S You know I love the overly long letters. But you love it more

message 10: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom sorry, officeworks and I are already married and u will never take it away from me!

NEVER!
NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I like J.P. more than Michael because Michael seems to be an idiot

although I like Michael for Mia

coz they're so hopelessly and cheesily in love

Michael and Mikaela Moscovitz

Very alliterative

and yes, i've read 1-4 of the mediator books but my library didn't have 5 so i blew it up

and pretty much of the meg cabot

i really liked Airhead

and avalon high, since that was the first meg cabot book i ever read

and u did not just say u preferred jesse to Alex

because thats blasphemy

Not to mention a LIE

although, yes, spanish guys are kinda (as in extremely) hot

and i always imagined Maria to be blond until it said her hair was dark like jesses

it killed it all for me

not really

and in terms of interest?

we went t see the lovely bones today

why didn't u come, it was so freaking tense

the idiot girl was in his house and he got home and she just sat there reading a book until he came into the room

idiot

and the other girl went into a secret underground room with the evil guy even though he was obviously going to kill her

and yes i am a seahorse

im guessing that ur a gummi bear?

Dom

P.S. That line that ur imagining in ur head?

is my line

But with Taylor, then alex, then Alex (Meraz), then Dimitri, then Aaron, then seth and all of meg cabot's hot male characters (u know the ones) and every other hot guy in existence (this includes edward before he became R.Pattinson

And no, he loves u since u got married when u were drunk in Vegas

Kellan was ur flower girl

U were too drunk to see him in a dress

message 11: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom P.P.S My love for long letters is nearly as strong as my love for officeworks

but it will never conquer ur undying and completely devoted love to Robert Pattinson

message 12: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Totally going to chime here.
I thought Rob and Mikaela was a secret affair *gasps*
And I as well, have a strong passion for officeworks. How does it make everyone fall in love with it?

message 13: by Mikaela (last edited Jan 17, 2010 11:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mikaela Wow. I just reread everything we wrote.... do you think we were drunk or something? And why is everyone so obsessed with Rpatz? And BTW it wasnt me who married him when we were drunk in vegas, it was leanna. Kellan was the flowergirl and I was the maid of honour!!!! And dom was the best man (even though she was secretly in love with the groom)

I know what you mean about officeworks. Its like MAGIC!!!!! It just casts a spell over eveyone who see's it... its so beautiful!

And you can never take my hot guys away from me. NEVER!!! They all love me too much. I called dibbs on all of them before you were even born- becuase you see, i'm older than you.

HA!

HA HA!

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA H-

*cough*

hmm...

I was going to see the lovley bones today (renee invited me)

But I was going into the city already so I couldnt come. The movie sounds weirdddddd.....

But meh. I'm werid too.

And dont EVER say you prefer JP. He is a ass face.

Grrrrrrr...

Nywayz.... Shiver was good. I liked it heaps...

Love

Mikaela

P.S I dont know. I've run out of things to put. I just really think that my love for rob pattinson can only be described in one word...

-- Keep scrolling--

Non-Existant.

message 14: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah BTW Sam from Shiver is mine :)
And so's Teddy from the Luxe
Jonathon from Alanna
Jace from mortal instruments
Magnus from mortal instruments ( I just laughed :))
Fiyero from Wicked
And I won't make the list go on... for now :)

Mikaela You can have all of them... but Jace is mine- deal?

And so is Alex Pettyfer, Alex Rider, Jesse di Silva and Kellan/Emmett

We can all share Magnus :P Oh! But I want Alec Lightwood too!

Mikaela Leah wrote: "Me? Someone has short term memory loss. Mikaela, honey, don't you remember my speech? How I made the toast to you and Rob? I remember you were so happy! Oh, you poor thing, you don't remember it! :("

I just deleted this comment- i'm sorry but it made me feel sick. o_O

message 17: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom Mikaela, it was obviously u who married Robert Pattinson.
I distinctly remember u guys making out throughout the whole ceremony.
And no, i was not in love with the groom, but the best man (who was not me, but taylor lautner)
we also made out through the whole ceremony
and Mikaela, since u disowned Alex Pettyfer by saying Jesse was better, he's mine.
as is Fiyero Leanna since it is I (and Krisi) who have a compulsive obsession with wicked
Also, u guys have problems because Alec and Magnus ARE GAY
That's right, they like MEN
So, unless u are both secretly men
(which would explain why R.P likes u so much Mikaela)
U HAVE NO CHANCE
Have a nice day

Dom

P.S. Mikaela, Leanna's comment made u sick with love and desire

Because u are so in love with Robert Pattinson

P.P.S. People love officeworks because of the seemingly endless row of stationary and school supplies that we can purchase alot of for sometimes under 100 dollars

Unless u are dom ingui who spent 160 dollars at Officeworks

message 18: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah $160!!!! Wow. Me and my sister together spent $80. Though most of it was mine :). I was having such a good time at officeworks that I wanted to skip around and throw flowers :)
And Dom, Magnus would totally turn straight for me :)
AND MIKAELA DON"T DELETE MY COMMENTS :(. OR I SHALL NEVER LEND YOU HUNGER :).
And both Alex's were in my list... in my head. I just didn't write them down.
And Dom! I remember you with someone at the wedding but was it really Taylor Lautner??
I, personally was with... Alex P...

message 19: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom Mmm, i spent $70
but like 30 was my mother
And i was having such a good time at officeworks, that i DID skip around and throw flowers
And leanna, Magnus would run straight AWAY from u
as would every other guy on the planet
Because they'd be running at me
And YES
It was definately taylor lautner
in a tux
with the shirt's button's all undone so I coul see his dw-abs (drool worthy abs, for those of us uneducated in ab talk)
That was the best weeding ever!
Remember that Mikaela and Robert had Matching tutus!?
they make such a cute couple

Kay Kay Dominique wrote: "no way am I sharing!
i have had dibs for a year
so u can have r.p and his curly chest hair.
so nyeh!
and my holidays are getting boring
i need school to revive me
the best thing that's happened is..."

Less sexist, better than hush, hush, gimme! Pwease?

Kay Kay Hey Guys!!!!!!
Missed you So much, I am looking forward to school so that i can see you all once more, We are all doing history!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Kay Mikaela wrote: "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE OFFICEWORKS!!!!! I really need to go there soon.

You got sunburned? hahahahahaha!!!!

Kay Kay Dominique wrote: "sorry, officeworks and I are already married and u will never take it away from me!

NEVER!
NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I like J.P. more than Michael because Michae..."

I love MIKA, Rafael Nadal, Jake Sully and his Avatar... Gaspard Ulliel and many more, did you watch the tennis?

message 24: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom No to the tennis

But yes to jake sully and his avatar!

I love that movie

Also, like Magnus and alec MIKA IS GAY

so GET OVER IT

He is too busy off doing u know what with some random male sex slave to fall in love with u

sorry to break it to u

also, nadal is ugly

yes, u can read fallen

Daniel is mine by the way, as is Cam even though he is evil

also, from hush hush Jules is mine

because he tries to kill off Patch and Nora

yay for Jules

and he's way tall

and emo

so i hate him

but i still love him for being homicidal

And i also, cannot wait for school

except i'm not doing history

im doing art and french and they're way better

also, this is a fun conversation

although i must ask karen, did u bother to read the whole ting before entering it?

because basically it was a whole lot of rambling about our love for officeworks and hot guys and books

so yeh, interesting conversation

and did u hear?

Mikaela and Robert.P got married in Vegas

I'm pretty sure u were there, but u were to drunk and busy making out with Gaspard to notice wat was going on

message 25: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Lol guys. AND MAGNUS WOULD NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME ! That's just mean Dom. :p. As for the tutu's I remember them! But I just don't remember why Mikaela's was black and Rob's was pink!!!
OOh I love Avatar! I saw it in 3D at the Imax :)
And I also saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday!! It's good!! Watch it!!

And Dom, Karen doesn't mean doing history as an elective. She means us just doing it together...
Does anyone actually watch the tennis?? I only did when I was bored at my grandma's and we also watched BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL! lol.

message 26: by Mikaela (last edited Jan 19, 2010 04:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mikaela I look sexy in black, rob does not look sexy in anything (that was for the tutu's remark). And WE DID NOT GET MARRIED!!!

Why is everyone ganging up on me? :( You're making me sad.

I love avatar too. I saw it on the holidays (when I was with all the 17 yr old boys) but we watched an illegal copy with all the subtitles in GERMAN!!!???

Why couldnt they have been in italian? Or even french or something?

but GERMAN?

And I watched sherlock holmes. It was good, but Jude Law looks wierd with a moustache.

And I like the bold and the beautiful, but DAYS OF OUR LIVES IS BETTER!!!!

And MIKA is bi-sexual. So Karen can have him (Its not like anyone else wants him)

And alright, Rob and I got married in vegas- what can I say? I'm totally hot. But we got the marriage annuled the next day. Which means we never... you know... Cause I would be sick- no matter how drunk i was.

We're very happy together.

He lets me see other guys and everything. Infact, the other day Kellan came over for dinner and we ended up making out.

Thats how awesome my life is- I get loads of Pizza, I married to Michael Buble and I'm making out with Kellan Lutz.

God I'm lucky.

P.S I love this post.

Mikaela And if i ever spent $160 at office works... i think my mother would kill me... literally kill me...

message 28: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Mikaela wrote: "I look sexy in black, rob does not look sexy in anything (that was for the tutu's remark). And WE DID NOT GET MARRIED!!!

Lol. By saying that your kind of saying that he looks sexy in nothing *shudders* . Sorry for ganging up on you. And your husbands letting you see other guys? That means there's probably other girls for him! Poor Emily Blunt :(

I think Jude Law looks good with a moustache! But I'm confused... why do you get lots of pizza :(

Mikaela Cause i'm in italy! :)

message 30: by Leah (last edited Jan 19, 2010 04:50PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Yeah I think my mum would just walk out of officeworks and I would be standing there awkwardly...

message 31: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Your in Italy??? Why?? Do you mean really?? I'm confused.

Mikaela Mikaela wrote: " And then I went to Italy and took like, 100 showers toget rid of RP's smell (cause he stinks) and got married to Michael Buble instead.
"

Note the " I went to Italy" part :) Silly. I wish I was in italy- think of all the hot italian guys

message 33: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Ooh. I too, like you, have short term memory loss. Very short term. I read it and then forgot it :)

message 34: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom funny, coz while reading this cute little conversation about micahel buble, i was listening to him sing

in reall life

and sexy dance

even though he's ugly

so sorry mikaela, u can have him back

and i also wish i was in italy

and the only reason magnus would run away from u leanna, is coz i would be there and he'd be running towards me

and mikaela, by stating that italian guys are hot, u are in fact saying that Mr Gasparrow (or however the bloody hell u spell his stupid name) is hot

so um yeh,

im scared

and yay to german subtitles

and i wish i had 17 year old guys flocking to my house

17 year old guys of the hot shirtless variety

like Taylor Lautner for example

and im so sorry about u and rob, mikaela, u were so happy in ur matching (but different coloured) tutu's

especially when rob "accidently" started making out with the priest halfway through the ceremony "thinking it was u"

and 100 showers hasn't done anything

i can smell u from ere

btw, im going to Frazer island tommorrow!

i still haven't packed and the plane leaves in 10 hours

(8 of which i plan to be sleeping, and 1 driving to the airport, and half eating and the other half computer/ reading)

so ill just have to go in my pajama

Happy Holidays!

message 35: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom also, i apologize for my overly long comment, i couldn't resist

even though I know u love them (aka only read the last line since all of it is pointless jabbering)

Mikaela lol. U guys are insane.

Mr. Gas is not an italian guy- he may be italian, but he's definitley NOT a guy

Have fun in fraiser island.

Mikaela Over and out.

message 37: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Lol mikaela. and dom. AND DOM MAGNUS WOULD TOTALLY REJECT YOU!! WHO named their plant after him? me! Well and mikaela...and karen... BUT STILL He loves me! And I read them first! :) Well after Sarah...
I'm going away tomorrow too!! :) Haha Mikaela you will be the only one here! Oh, your in Italy I forgot.

message 38: by Kay Kay (last edited Jan 21, 2010 09:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay Kay hahahahaha!!!!
I have to tell you... DOM!!!!
Yes I went to Officeworks and I spent $80 dollars... on myself!!!!
I win, hahahahahhahahaha!!!!
Any my sister finished her book!!!!!
Argh!!!!
Awesome right?

Yeah!!!!
And we are sending it to get published and some body is interested!!! Argh omg!!!!
It's like 249 A4 like pageesss! like totally cool!!!

SO its like, like double that in real size, lol, like we couldn't even get the biggest bullet clip over it!!!
like lol.

Any one like picking up on the like too many likes huh like lol?

Kay Kay Krak over and out! :)

message 39: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom hey guys

frazer island is mad as

stingrays and giant jelly fish, as well as sharks and phsyco bus drivers.

Our bus driver today was convinced that the cure to global warming was to have sex with 15 year old boys then eat them

or something along those lines

Then he reckoned that there were teleporting killer ants and transexual ferns everywhere

not to mention that he thinks that every winter he floats in an orb of stars where there are flying turtles and the sound of waves everywhere

and he thinks hes not on drugs

and there are thousands of mosquito's everywhere

so yer, fun trip

and karen, good luck for ur sister!

i hopes she gets published so i can read her book

also leanna, i don't even want magnus so ur free to have him

oh no, wait, he's gay.

so he's in love with mr gasparrow

who is definately a guy mikaela!

otherwise why would he be in love with karen

and staring at poor girls boobs all the time

unless...

he's secretly gay

but lesbian, since he's a girl.

that would explain the kilt.

anyway, i'll be on later

once i get myself a turtle

a baby turtle

and a turtle license

and figure out how to smuggle the turtle through customs...

anyway, cya

Dom

Kay Kay Mr. GaspEWarro is not in love with me.
he is secretly in love with Marianna!!
Come on!
He asked Marianna to buy the caniloni *spelling?* for him, she just gave it to me, he was probably trying to make her jealous!
And plus, he always acts annoyed with me, and ignores me.
i'd think I'd be his favourite if he liked me!
Touchwood

and plus i'm not the one who's hand he placed on their thigh that was Marianna!!!!!

I'm glad that you like Frazer island Dom :)

Not jealous at all :)

See you all on MoNdAy

p.s my b'day is coming up!!!!!!

Mikaela Um... I'm sorry... did you say canelloni beautiful

God i hate mondays

Kay Kay shut up!!!!
lol
as i said, he was trying to make Marianna jealous....I swear there was something going on between them, so yeah.

I agree, I hate MONDAYS!!!!

But at least I'll see you guys!!!
um who ever has shiver can I have first dibs????

message 43: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Hey guys! I, too am back :)
Mikaela has Shiver and either you or Gabby get first (well, second) dibs.

Kay Kay hahaha, i baggs which ever comes first

message 45: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom yay

french and art time for the dom!

leanna, sugar glider, spinifex mouse, elephant or kookaburra?

same gos to u mikaela.

and wen is ur birthday karen?

so i can be prepared

and wtf is shiver

and i love to hate mondays

except this monday, coz im excited about school

also, did u hear?

marrianna and mr gasparrow eloped to rio and had quadruplets

and one was called canelloni!

To celebrate their love for beautiful canelloni

message 46: by Mikaela (last edited Jan 28, 2010 10:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mikaela spinifex mouse.

And you should know about the quadruplets. I heard that ur the godmother of one of them (i think his name was bob)

And I also heard that Karen was the godmother of canelloni (cani for short!)

All the kids are really ugly.

I mean, how could they not be with the french/italian thing as a father.

Hold on, how can he even be the father if he's not a man?????

God. Marianna's already cheated on him and he's so stupid he doesnt know it....

Kay Kay hahahahaha!!!!!

School starts in three days!!!!

OmK!

This is epic,
any way so miki, can I borrow Shiver???

Did you like the book thief?

And Lee Lee, don't forget to borrow Jassica's guide to dating on the dark side.

I love Avatar!!!

Dom, my birthday is on the 22nd of feb!

:D

message 48: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah I"M GETTING GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALREADY PICKED THEM OUT!!!!

message 49: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom mikaela, spinifex mouse it is

leanna?

and wat about u karen?

and im jellabena's godmother (they pay me 100 bucks per day)

r.pattinson is bob's god mother

and that thing u speak of

is their father through medical doohiki help

with stem cells or watever

i was ignoring santa claus that week

because he wouldn't give me my dolly

and he know about the cheating because he was there

foursome with Marianna, Mr Gasp, R.Pattinson and some random hooker...

can't wait for school!

yipee!

.....

did i really just say yipee?

what is this world coming to

and avatar is the freaking best!

seen it twice

it's the most expensive movie ever and it's earned to most too

over 2 billion buckeroonies

and the dvd's haven't come out yet!

....

wait, did i say buckeroonies?

...

interesting

and leanna with glasses is cool

what do they look like?

message 50: by Dom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dom sorry, i can't seem to keep my messages short

i just fill them with random crap

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 176 177