Cheryl's Reviews > Have a New Husband by Friday

Have a New Husband by Friday by Kevin Leman

Dec 08, 09

Read in December, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed this book both for it's serious content and the humorous anecdotes. Dr. Kevin Leman's humor, insight, experience and wisdom is shared in 5 chapers, each titled for the 5 days of the week. He spells out the significant differences between men and women and explains how women can transform their husbands in 5 days or less by ensuring their husband's needs are met. He states what men need most is to be respected, to be needed and to be fulfilled. He then proceeds to give examples of how to meet these needs, guaranteeing a new man will emerge. Lehman also delves into more serious marriage issues such as physical or verbal abuse, and unfaithfulness offering important information on ways to deal with them. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting or needing a fresh look at how to improve their marriage relationship. Lehman's book is helpful and gave me personally some great laugh-out-loud moments. I applaud this author for providing the sexes moments to laugh at our differences and reminders to appreciate them.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Have a New Husband by Friday.