Black Heart's Reviews > What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures

What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell

Feb 10, 10

bookshelves: americans, journalism
Read from February 02 to 10, 2010

Okay, to be totally fair, I didn't get to finish this book before I had to return it to the library (someone else had put a hold on it), but the articles I read were enough to make me give it 4 stars. I'm sure, had I finished the volume, that I would've given it the full 5 stars, because Malcolm Gladwell is one of those rare brilliant writers who make me want to read everything he's ever written.

Well, okay, I'm still not that excited to be reading about sports, but other than that, everything ELSE.

I definitely want to finish reading the rest of these essays, at some point, but I've got The Tipping Point and others in the Gladwell collection on my to-read list, so I'll be back for more.

Also? LOVE the title article on the "dog whisperer." It's great to know that even the man who loves dogs will not put a dog before a human family member. (You may be the leader of the pack, but you still have to know when to be a human animal.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures.