~Tina~'s Reviews > Bleeding Violet

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Jan 11, 10

bookshelves: paranormal, cover-crazz

I've read my fair share of paranormal books. I like my paranormal books. But, Bleeding Violet tops it off all the other paranormal books, with a screaming bang!!!

You could tell the author really likes her horror and had a freaken blast writing, -masterfully I might add- her own version of horror.
The things I've read before this book is chocolate pudding in comparison.
Maybe I'm over exaggerate a bit, maybe it's because I'm a chicken sh*t and tend to stay away from horror books, or maybe this book just scared the bejeezus out of me! I suggest, if your anything like me, read this one during daylight hours guys! And yet...I couldn't stop reading this bizarre, strange, wild and brilliant book!

I don't even know how to explain this book. It's dark, dysfunctional and disturbing as hell!
And that's goes for the plot, the characters, and the writing that pieced it all together. The entire flavor of the book was beyond creepy and I was beyond confused to why the things were even happening in the first place, but that's the beauty of this book. It doesn't matter why. It just matters that it is!
Y'all are just along for the ride;)

A twisted, maddening paranormal scream that will make you welcome a cold chill down your spine.
With an imagination like this, Dia Reeves will certainly plow her way through the hearts of paranormal lovers.

A Wickedly Masterful Dubut!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bleeding Violet.

01/10/2010 page 133