Adi (Reading in the Windowseat)'s Reviews > Angel Star

Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia

Very sweet and very interesting. There was a love triangle though and I kind of hate those, but still - very nice read. There was death and fear, not only love and friendship. The maind character, Teagan, grew with the pages, became stronger and more sure of herself, but also found that she has a dark side she cannot always suppress. I can understand daanger's appeal, but I love Garreth's character (and if she doesn't stick with him, then she's crazy xD).

Will definetely wait for the second book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Star.

Quotes Adi (Reading in the Windowseat) Liked

Jennifer Murgia
“I can't explain it too well. I picture myself being completely in tune with you. I breathe when you breathe. My heart beats when yours beats. I can time them perfectly to each other and then I just...slow it all down. It's really very easy." ~ Garreth”

Jennifer Murgia
“...when life demands to break through and bust the seams of chaos, you can´t stop it. It goes on.”

“Teagan - "What is it?"
Garreth - "No one's ever prayed for me before. I've always heard your prayers. You prayed for me to come to you when you had a bad dream. I even heard you pray for a perfect, selfless, superwonderful boy to fall in love with. But I've never heard you pray for me.”

07/20/2010 page 134