Edna's Reviews > The Magical Christmas Cat

The Magical Christmas Cat by Lora Leigh

Dec 07, 09

bookshelves: 2009, paranormal-romance, novellas-short-stories
Read in December, 2009

This review is solely on Nalini Singh's Stroke of Enticement.

Zach and Annie's story was very cute. Adorable first meeting and great little cameos from some of the pack mates. I'm a little surprised that Zach has a story yet his name was rarely mentioned in the series. But I did like him...especially the way he was with his family. Overall, this is probably a 3.5 star rating.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magical Christmas Cat.

message 1: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami I'm a little surprised that Zach has a story yet his name was rarely mentioned in the series

Edna It's such a curve ball. I recall the name being mentioned in passing but not that he's anyone to think twice about. I think it'd be cool for NS to write about some of the older couples....For example Mercy's grandmother seemed pretty fun.

Anica Ami wrote: "I'm a little surprised that Zach has a story yet his name was rarely mentioned in the series

That's what I though too ... I was like, where did I found Zach in any of the books?!? *lol*"

HAHA Same here. But he was cute. And hot. And the first meeting with Annie was sooo funny. "Hot date?" LOL

message 4: by Ami (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ami Oh, I agree that he was cute. I actually hope he appeared at least a small portion in the next series though