Nancy's Reviews > Dog on It

Dog on It by Spencer Quinn

Dec 07, 2009

Recommended to Nancy by: Book Review
Recommended for: dog and mystery lovers
Read from August 03 to 08, 2010

What a fun book! Chet is a furry Sam Spade, and Bernie is a perfect side-kick for this wise-cracking dog. I especially loved the "doggie moments," and have been eye-balling my own fuzzy friends in a new and more curious way. Looking forward to the next adventure. Go get 'em, Chet and Bernie!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dog on It.

Samsbabe such a different and fun read. chet is a dog-gone good detective!!!

Nancy Samsbabe wrote: "such a different and fun read. chet is a dog-gone good detective!!!"

You are so right LIz! I really super enjoyed this book. Was excited to see what happpened, but was sorry to have the fun of reading, over.

Samsbabe Nancy, there is a sequel and I recently read it. Just as good as the first one. And you are right. The doggie moments are priceless. I especially like when Chet talks about how he feels as if he "has" to bite something. Tooo funny!

Nancy Samsbabe wrote: "Nancy, there is a sequel and I recently read it. Just as good as the first one. And you are right. The doggie moments are priceless. I especially like when Chet talks about how he feels as if he "h..."

Am picking up some pretty amazing books in the libraries just by looking around. So many books...so little time. Hope I keep my eyesight and my wits, well into my hundreds.