Evil Twin One (Ange)'s Reviews > Lover Eternal

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

** spoiler alert ** Really loved Rhage and Mary. I mean I love all the brothers I'm met so far, and Beth & Bella. Butch is alright for a human. Really annoyed by how much of a man whore Rhage was, especially when he walked out on Mary to go have sex with what was probably a whore. But I also understood why. He didn't want to hurt Mary or anyone else for that matter but it still didn't sit right with me. I'm glad it didn't sit right with him either since that was the last time he would ever be with anyone other than Mary. I really liked how Mary could calm him when he was on the verge of losing control and no one else could. And she's the only one, brothers included that the beast wouldn't harm. She could actually walk right up to it and pet it. I was devastated when the Scribe Virgin made Rhage give up Mary completely in order to save her life. I thought that was totally not fair. More of a sacrifice than he should have had to make. Thank goodness she wasn't cruel enough to take him away from Mary. Never would have thought not being able to have children would have turned out to be a blessing, but in their case it was.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Eternal.

07/22/2011 page 65