Joseph Schatz's Reviews > Daddy, Where's Your Vagina? What I Learned As a Stay-at-home Dad

Daddy, Where's Your Vagina? What I Learned As a Stay-at-home Dad by Joseph Schatz

Dec 05, 09

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daddy, Where's Your Vagina? What I Learned As a Stay-at-home Dad.

I'm awesoMEGAN! I had to give this 5 stars .... and this is why:
1- I love the very personalized autograph in the book :) Jim from "The Office" is awesome and I will gladly claim him as one of mine - lol.
2- The book starts out with the date October 17th. My Birthday :)
3- The references to two of my all time favorite movies - Star Wars and Aliens. HotNESS.
4- I thought I was the only person that liked to tell people in many ways how Awesome I am. I bow to you for your usage to awesomeIZE yourself - lol.

My favorite parts have to be The Toddler section and the Barnes and Nobles episode - lol. I read that one out loud for my husband - he laughed.

We currently don't have kids, I love kids and when the docs say it's okay I hope to have some one day. Going through the kind of thing tht happened in the beginning of the book. But - I am the oldest of 4 and for many years babysat for 5 kids in 1 family - fulltime during the summer months and between classes. I can appreciate EVERY lil story in this book.

I laughed, I teared up and I smiled a whole lot!