Betryal's Reviews > She's Got Balls

She's Got Balls by Mia Watts

Dec 05, 09

Read in December, 2009

Hot damn! The thought of some tough hotshot going drag turns my crank. I shouldn't be saying that out loud :laughs:

This book although short had me in stitches with Chris's smart mouth remarks and blunt throw backs. Vin kept me hot under the color with his silent type, hot Italian looks. Oooh baby!

Very good story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She's Got Balls.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Perpetua Best line EVER:

"Holy fucking missile silos"

Mia cracks me up!!

Betryal :laughing: I wish the story had been longer, had more though. I'd love a sequel, but that's what happens when the stories are short, huh.

Perpetua ohh we were chatting to Mia about that and she was saying that the more people that contact RP and say they liked it and want a sequel the more lightly they will want her to do one. She said if they ask her she will definatly do one!!

Betryal Maybe she'll see my review here and put one out? That'd be mint!

message 5: by Mia (new)

Mia Watts Hi Petchie! Hi Sidney. :) Glad you liked the story. If you like Italians, Bad Boys features hotness. It's short too. Mind F*cked was a little longer.

Yeah, it sucks when you have only so many words before the story has to end. Last I heard the publisher (Resplendence) is thinking about it.

I could probably push a little too. *grin* Not that I'm pushy. I'm not. At all. Totally innocent. *blink* *blink*

Perpetua LMAO!!! INNOCENT!!!!! Ahhh Mia you crack me up!! Oh aye Sid Bad Boys is fecking great!! Its great for a quickie!!

message 7: by Betryal (last edited Dec 17, 2009 03:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Betryal LOL Mia, I have Mind F*cked next on the docket to read and be assured I am going to read it. I had more laughs out of that story than I can count on both hands. A sequel would be sweet. Ixnay on the quickies. I get no 'pleasure' out of them. Double meaning intended.

message 8: by Mia (new)

Mia Watts *grin* I'm working on them. They're a little stubborn but I have my ways. All of them a little underhanded. heh.

What's funny is, I wrote MF and was thinking, "Geez, there's hardly any sex in the book." But I read through it on edits and instead I'm thinking, "Geez, there's a TON of sex in this book." ;)

I just wish Sage were real 'cause I'd totally bite his ass.

message 9: by Mia (new)

Mia Watts I'll have you know, by the way, that I have seen reviews on goodreads before, but I didn't join until yours, Sidney. ;) The fact that Petchie is on here, too, is my bonus gift. LOL.

She makes me snortle. Delicately, of course.

Betryal I should be taking that as a compliment right? Wow! I'm honored. Totally. That ranks my ba.. Scratch what I was gonna say LOL I mean that's Fawking great! :winks:

Perpetua I have yet to hear a delicate snortle!! But if anyone could do it...

I love being a bonus!! ;)

message 12: by Mia (new)

Mia Watts @Sindney, I hope it's a compliment, but let's be honest here, you gave me the compliment and I was thrilled with your review. Gave me warm fuzzies.

Petchie, darlinghead, since you're being all bonus-like, send you brothers to my doorstep. Hmm? I need to examine those red lips a little closer. LOL.