Erin's Reviews > Her Fearful Symmetry

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

Dec 04, 2009

liked it
Read in January, 2011

I was just tootin' along, lovin' this book when BAM. I'm sorry, but if someone contacts you from the dead don't you get a little disturbed? Never mind FREAKING out. There were several times during the book when I felt the author added something bizarre in and the characters' response was completely off and dang it, I was bothered. Minus all that and it was a great read. I did feel everyone got their just desserts, however.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Fearful Symmetry.

Mariel Not my favorite read. I like Time Traveler better. This one was a little too strange for my taste.

Anita Not as good as Time Traveler, but I enjoyed this one. As one who visits cemeteries on every vacation, I loved it.

Erin I've found that twin sisters=awesome mysteries.

Anita A great point. Even twin brothers can be good--The Other by Tom Tryon.

Doug Bradshaw Hi, my reaction was similar. I don't know if you read my review but I wanted more out of it. More bad behavior, more sex, whatever. I was kind of nothing in the end. Anita liked it and it makes me remember I enjoyed some of it as I read it. Anyway.....Three Cups of Tea is no easy read either. But it's a great story.