David Delaney's Reviews > Here All Along

Here All Along by Lori Osterman

1969312
Dec 14, 09

Read in December, 2009

After reading Lori Newman’s book “Here all along” I have no doubt this inspirational woman should be wearing that famous blue suit with the big red “S” emblazoned on the front, what this young woman went through fighting not only 2 ex narcissist husbands, seemingly unconcerned “help” centre staff, a minefield of a judicial system, total self doubt, at times uncontrollable fear, to me is nothing less than “super” human.

Through this fight Lori eventually found she had tremendous inner strength, yes, she had it “Here all along” and what was the crux of this fight, no, not the money, not to spite her ex’s, the fight was for the protection of her 2 daughters.

Lori has won many of the battles, but, unfortunately the war is not yet over, though, now she can move forward with confidence and vigor for Lori now has the inner strength that as she says was “Here all along”

An inspirational true story I would recommend to anyone.

David J Delaney – Poet/author

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here All Along.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Lori Thank you, I hope you have received it already? I can't wait to hear what you think. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Lori

David Delaney No worries Lori, I recon' I'll receive it today, looking forward to reading it.

Busy weekend, Tropical writers last meeting for the year Sat. morning, followed by Carols by candle light in the evening in which I performed 2 poems, Sunday mowed the yard & cleaned up, then put up some Christmas lights, now hear I am back at work Monday morning.

Your aussie friend