FlibBityFLooB's Reviews > Cotillion

Cotillion by Georgette Heyer

I finished reading this book with a big grin on my face. What a happy ending!!! :) :) :) A very witty and amusing book. I love how Georgette Heyer's characters speak. I loved Dolph in this book -- very original! I loved the dandy Freddy, too. I admit it was hard to picture his clothes based on the crazy description of yellow silk pants and beaver hats. Definitely recommend this book to fans of the era. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cotillion.

03/11/2010 page 80
03/12/2010 page 200
59.52% "Really enjoying the humorous characters in this Heyer book so far. Dolph is really a dim-witted character, but loveable none-the-less :)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane Awesome Review Flib!
I've been on a GH reading spree of late and haven't decided on what to read next ;D now I know what am going to be tracking down next!

FlibBityFLooB I hope you enjoy it, Rane! I loved the humor of the characters :)

BJ Rose Great review, Flib!! Glad you loved this as much as I did - I think Freddy is one of my favorite beta heroes!

FlibBityFLooB BJ -- I was rooting for Freddy early on the book. I just loved how caring he was. And, I laughed every time he opened his mouth. He loved to say things like "havey-cavey" which just made me smile ;)

message 5: by Angelc (new) - added it

Angelc Great review! OMG a beta hero!! Ok, I'm adding it!!