Sara Elice's Reviews > Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Baby Furniture, Equipment, Clothes, Toys, Maternity Wear and Much, Much More!

Baby Bargains by Denise Fields

Dec 02, 09

bookshelves: self-help
Read in November, 2009

This is a must have book for any new parent who has no idea how to navigate the baby gear market. The authors don't only present the best ways to get bargains on baby gear (in fact, this wasn't nearly the most prominent or useful part of the book), but they present reviews and information on major brands and models of key equipment for babies so you can make informed decisions as to safety, ease of use, relative cost, comfort, aesthetics, etc. for cribs, strollers, car seats, swings, bouncers, high chairs, maternity clothes, feeding supplies, and more. We went crib shopping this weekend and the book even pointed us to the great store we ended up purchasing the crib at. It also made us completely revamp our choices for strollers, playpens, high chairs and some other items. It was such a help at pointing out things to consider when shopping - I referenced it all weekend long as we were making our decisions. Highly recommend to anyone trying to navigate the baby gear market.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby Bargains.