Vickie's Reviews > Silent Night, Haunted Night

Silent Night, Haunted Night by Terri Garey

Dec 27, 09

bookshelves: booksthatmakemegowow
Read in December, 2009

Lately I haven't been starting a new to me series in the middle, but I wanted to read a good holiday paranormal read. I've heard really good things about this one and the first in the series is on the WWBL anyway, so gave it a go...and glad I am I did.
I would have passed this book right on by as I sometimes do judge a book by its cover and the cover is deceiving as the book is not about a bare-chested hottie, rather about Nicki Styx and her hottie (possibly sometimes bare-chested) beau, Dr Joe Bascombe.
The story is well told, the reader doesn't need to read the series in order to know the characters, I felt like I got to know them fairly quickly. Nicki is going through some issues due to the appearance of the three evil chickies that feel like playing havoc in her life.
I feel for Nicki since she's trying to deal with the evil broads and trying to get Joe to understand what they are trying to do to the two of them and their relationship.
It definitely makes me want to go get the first in the series, DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY, at the soonest opportunity.
Five uber haunted beans....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Night, Haunted Night.