Theresa 's Reviews > Wicked All Day

Jan 05, 10

bookshelves: romance-historical, kindle-reads, 2009, 2010, tgif
Recommended to Theresa by: AAR
Read in January, 2010

After reading Seton's review, I realized I picked up a book in the middle of a "sort-of" series... "sort-of" because reading the previous books isn't required, but it would appear I missed out on a lot by not having read the previous books.

Pet-Peeve # 1: Spoiled, bratty, whiny, self-pitying, occasionally TSTL heroine. OMG, I just wanted to smack Zoe around throughout this book! I didn't like her AT ALL.

Pet-Peeve # 2: Robin (hero's brother and part of the love triangle) was sort-of cool until the engagement and then I wanted to smack HIM around too. Yes, I get it - he's in love with another woman, boo-hoo. Maybe you should have thought of that before fooling around with someone else, stupid. Argh.

Pet-Peeve # 3: The love begins before the book does... I think. Childhood friends without the benefit of getting flashbacks to see this love bloom... Eh.

This book could have been so good, but the Peeves just kept knocking the stars off the rating. Too bad.

First (and probably last) Liz Carlyle book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked All Day.

01/04/2010 "52% done. Starting to enjoy this one more the farther I get in to it."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

seton T,
I voted for your review but the AAR link u posted doesnt take u to anything WAD by LC related :-)

Theresa How weird... I've never even read the book that is on that link. Link deleted. Thanks for letting me know.

Velvetp. You're review totally reflects my opinion in a nice small package! Haha. When I read this review, the whole time i thought, "My GOD! I wanted to smack her too! & Robin!" lol.