Joshua Nomen-Mutatio's Reviews > 36 Arguments for the Existence of God: A Work of Fiction

36 Arguments for the Existence of God by Rebecca Goldstein
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 36 Arguments for the Existence of God.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 4: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Jan 15, 2010 12:26PM) (new) - added it

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio I fucking love that site (edge.org). Thanks for the heads up.

Her work on Spinoza does look interesting (same with the books that Steven Nadler has done). I found out that Goldstein and Steven Pinker are recently married, too, which gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

message 3: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Jan 15, 2010 12:56PM) (new) - added it

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio Robert Wright IS an idiot. He really plays fast and loose with his true beliefs. I have a laundry list of problems with him. Ms. Goldstein is crush-worthy for sure. I wouldn't want to get sexually involved but I'd love to just crash at her and Pinker's place for a while. A couple weeks worth of dinners and conversation would be great. And maybe I'd try to fuck them both after putting back enough wine.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio Jon wrote: "...I still wish smart people would have more babies.

Have you seen Idiocracy?

message 1: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Jan 15, 2010 01:41PM) (new) - added it

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio There are larger studies that bear that statistical trend out as well.

There's one more reason for me to stay away from Facebook.