Evil Twin One (Ange)'s Reviews > Tempted

Tempted by P.C. Cast

** spoiler alert ** I first read this book 2 years ago. I decided to re-read the series. I was still captivated from beginning to end. Especially the end. It made me cry the first time, and again this time. Poor Heath. I really liked him.

It still amazes me that no one could see through Neferet's disguise. I will never understand that. Only the few could see through it. Not enough to save Anastasia though. Not enough to keep the crew from going to the High Council where Heath's life was ended and Zoey's soul shattered.

On a side note, I still love Stevie-Rae and Rephaim. I still think she should have told Zoey about him. She's the one person who would have understood her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted.

Quotes Evil Twin One (Ange) Liked

P.C. Cast
“Nerd herd, focus. You're here to help the fledglings. Dour One and Dour Two aren't important," said Aphrodite.
"Dr. Seuss reference. I like it," Stark said, giving me a check-me-out-I've-always-read-books hottie grin.
Aphrodite frowned at him.
"I said focus, not flirt.”
P.C. Cast, Tempted

P.C. Cast
“If I shot an arrow and thought about an ass, would it surprise you if it hit Erik?”
P.C. Cast, Tempted

03/03/2011 page 223
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beccy (new) - added it

Beccy you read that one quick! :D

Evil Twin One (Ange) I couldn't put it down. It was that good. I had to keep reading until I was done it then started Burned right away. I love how the books pick up exactly where the one before it left off.