Ami's Reviews > An Enchanted Season

Nov 29, 09

bookshelves: short-stories
Read in November, 2009

This review is ONLY FOR "Beat of Temptation" by Nalini Singh

Couldn't Nate and Tamsyn story be MORE adorable?? *sigh*. Sure, the plot reminds me a bit of Nora Roberts' older story of the MacGregor Groom (how the guy wants the girl to explore her life a bit) -- which of course, is an idiot thing to do, Nate! -- but I've fallen in love with Nate and Tamsyn as a couple on the full-length novels, it is so great reading how the get together. They're always the most romantic ones, I think, from all the Pack, and the ending is so beautiful. Together for 18 years and still keep that romance *awwwwww*
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Enchanted Season.

Edna Awwww is exactly the reaction I got from reading this. :) They may not have a full novel but they are definitely one of the best couples in this series.

message 2: by Ami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ami To know that they are still going strong for almost 20 years just make them, yes, one of the best couples in this series.

Anica The ending was soooo cute, right?! I still have this huge grin on my face just thinking about it. :)

message 4: by Ami (new) - rated it 4 stars