Mary's Reviews > The Pocket and the Pendant

F 50x66
Jun 02, 2010

Recommended for: everyone
Read in June, 2010

This is the first in the Max Quick series. No telling how many more to come. Many I hope. ; ) This is a wonderful story, which
began for me as it was just finished. I was priviledged to be among the first to read the finished book one. I was hooked by the first paragraph, which, in my opinion is a MUST and the "mark" of a really good book.

The story has so much action and is so different from any other, while being still similar to the writings of C. S. Lewis, Tolien, and
Harry Potterish in the mixing of reality and fantasy. It absolutely stand on its own, or maybe ALONE.

You'll see, when you begin the Max Quick journey with book one, The Pocket and the Pendant. You may see or hear a lot between
the lines, as I did- (do) - and you may have lots of questions not only about the story, but about life and the mysteries of
civilization as well as spiritual questons. You may find yourself researching things, diggin into your Bible, or calling someone to find
out what they think, and to recommend the book to them. ; )

It is marvelous to be coaxed into thinking and wondering and wandering, and listening. Listening is a wonderful thing to do, and should be learned by us all.

Mark Jeffrey is a great mind, so you may find you think like him in many respects, as great minds do.............

He is a deep well of thought, words, and LIFE. He is gathering quite a following already, and you can still listen to the audio
version online, read by HIM!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Pocket and the Pendant.