Izzy Ringer's Reviews > wtf

wtf by Peter Lerangis

Jan 17, 10

bookshelves: ir
Read in November, 2009

What happens on a Saturday night in New York between six stupid underaged teenagers? Everything. Jimmy, Cam, Byron, Waits, Reina, and MC experience the most intense, action packed, insane night of their lives. Just one completely idiotic event after the other. It all starts out as a drug dealing scheme. When things didn't go quite according to plan, everything went haywire. They got chased down by dangerous people, picked up a rookie off the side of the road, went to a completely full club, thought one of the kids was dead, they all found out that kid wasn't dead, drug dealt Aspirin, and an unauthorized taxi cab service. Oh, and there was a car crash! Can't forget that!

I honestly don't have much to compare this to but I think I have an idea. I'm now making a text-to-self connection between WTF and my brothers graduation night out. He came home so exhausted and completely loony. Seems like the six kids from WTF are going to experience the same thing. My brother slept for a good half of the day. They most likely did too.

I gave this book two stars because it wasn't very well written and it was somewhat boring. It almost felt like I had to force myself to pick up the book. It was funny all the same, but not laugh out loud funny. Just, not so 'funny' funny. Wasn't really the book for me. But I would recommend this book to people who like books without much plot. AKA, a quick read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read wtf.