Assogba Lucres's Reviews > Until We Meet Again

Until We Meet Again by Anne Schraff

U 50x66
Nov 27, 2009

Read in November, 2009

In until we meet again of Anne Schraff Darcy was a young and good girl that meet a lot of difficulties in her life. first, her father quit her mother when her sister and she was kids and appears back suddenly in their life. then she has to accustomed with this new life. also her boyfriend whose father was very sick had to move out to be treated. he was so depressed that he did not care about Darcy anymore and broke up with her finally. Darcy was deeply injuries and hurt. she tempted everything to link up with her boyfriend without succeed. when she found a new job she began to like brian the uncle of the child that she babysat.she hung out with him to pass the time and to try to forget her boyfriend until a day that Brian tempt to rap her. indeed this day, darcy did not have to work but she lied to her family and go to brian house. fortunately her father decided to surprise her with a dinner and saved her.her father and mother were disappointed.in the same moment her grand mother died. it was a difficult experience for her. finally her parents forgave her and her old boyfriend hakeem came back her.

I like darcy because of her personality.At her age many girl are immature and capricious because of the teenage age. however Darcy is a girl who distinguishes the good from the bad. she thinks a lot and behaves as an adult. when she broke up with her boyfriend she did not give herself to Brian as a lot of girl at her age would do. In contrast although Brian wanted to have sex with her she defended herself. Also when her boyfriend was about to broke up she did everything to keep the relationship. She is also a girl who recognizes her mistakes and tries to correct them. when Brian tried to rape her she felt very bad. therefore she knew that the fact to lie to her parents and to go with Brian was bad. Then she promised herself to never do such a mistake in the future. Darcy is a sensible teenager.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until We Meet Again.

message 1: by Caseyy. (new)

Caseyy. i liked this review. it relly made me wnna' read the book, thank you assogba.
<3 caseyy,