♥ Beth's Reviews > Addicted

Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone

Feb 11, 10

bookshelves: favorites
Read from February 07 to 11, 2010

I am truly in awe of Charlotte Featherstone! .. this book is so heartfelt and powerful! It touched me and drew me in from the beginning and didn't let go.. the connection one feels with the characters is so incredible and intense! The love scenes are so beautifully and passionately erotic they will leave you breathless! It is a stunning story of incredible passion, love and sacrifice that I know will stay with me for a long time to come.

I can't wait for Matthew and Jane's story!!!
13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Addicted.

Quotes ♥ Beth Liked

Charlotte Featherstone
“I vow I am, and always will be, constant and faithful in my love for you, Anais. Nothing you or anyone else does shall alter these feelings. I am forever loving, forever waiting, forever yearning...forever yours.”
Charlotte Featherstone, Addicted

02/07/2010 page 1
02/10/2010 page 225
50.79% 2 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Adrienne (last edited Feb 11, 2010 07:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adrienne So glad you thought this was a 5 star read.......One of my favourites and on my keeper shelf forever:) Can't wait to read Sinful.

Rane Yay! This book is amazing, and truly made me fall deeply in love with Charlotte Featherstone writing, I can't wait for Sinful!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly Thanks for telling me about this book, Beth. I can't wait to read it. Especially since you said the hero reminds you of Giulio. ;)

♥ Beth Thanks Adrienne and Rane, 5 stars seems so inadequate for this book, doesn't it?

And your welcome Holly, I know you will love Lindsay!!

Shawna This was one of my top favorite reads of last year. I loved it and can't wait for Sinful to come out!