Madelyn's Reviews > Spirit Bound

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Nov 27, 09

I guess I want to read it. But Dimitri was my favorite character. And unless he comes back and becomes human, I'm ditching these books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.

Quotes Madelyn Liked

Richelle Mead
“Hey, he's awesome. A little unstable, but awesome. We got along great." Adrian opened the door to the building we were seeking. "And he's a badass in his way too. I mean, any other guy who wore scarves like that? He'd be laughed out of this school. Not Abe. He'd beat someone almost as badly as you would. In fact..." Adrian's voice turned nervous. I gave him a surprised look.
"In fact what?"
"Well...Abe said he liked me. But he also made it clear what he'd do to me if I ever hurt you or did anything bad." Adrian grimaced. "In fact, he described what he'd do in very graphic detail. Then, just like that, he switched to some random, happy topic. I like the guy, but he's scary.”
Richelle Mead, Spirit Bound

Jubilee I dont think your alone on that. I feel his character and the romance between them was damaged...I hope she can redeem the storyline.

Jae345 I completely agree! Dimitri is the main guy- no offense to adrian-but he can NOT replace Dimitri. Mead better figure out how rose and dimitri find their way back to eachother- otherwise it would totally ruin the series for me...None of this was dimitri's fault- rose can not abandon him, she needs to figure out how to help him.

Madelyn Ewwww. The idea of Adrian replacing Dimitri is so utterly WRONG. Ugh. I seriously hope Rose doesn't fall for him. That would really suck.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Just READ it!!!! It's great =DD

Madelyn M'kay. I guess I will. But I won't buy it. I'm just gonna wait until it comes to my library.

Claudia Did you ever read it?