Elisha Condie's Reviews > The Ring of Rocamadour

The Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil

Nov 23, 09

I still haven't found a good groove at the new library we are forced to patronize. Our real library is closed for a 2 year renovation and we miss it badly. I haven't found any recommend books at this new library that I've cared about at all.

Except this one. I found it in the kids section because I had to stay there while the little girl I was with searched out her books. If left alone I can hear her using a threatening voice to other kids saying "that's MY book", so I stick close. And I found this little book. It's a mystery that 3 girls who live in NYC and attend a Catholic prep school get involved with. The girls dialogue is fun and the characters really endearing. I loved the idea of 3 seventh graders looking for a treasure in an old cathedral. Man, I would have killed to have done that as a kid. Heck - even now.

Anyway, a surprise find that I really rather liked from a library I'm just not feeling the love for.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ring of Rocamadour.