Lisa's Reviews > Christmas Jars Reunion

F_50x66
Dec 14, 09

bookshelves: first-reads
Read in December, 2009

I was one of the lucky winners for this book in the Goodreads Give-a-away...and was worried that I would have to read "Christmas Jars" first. Luckily, the author provided a short prologue. However, I became overwhelmed when reading the first ten pages or so because a dozen different characters were mentioned and it was kinda hard to keep track of who they all were (the characters were related or connected to one another in some way - I'm sure they were introduced in the "Christmas Jars"). I would say that by chapter 2 or 3, the reading was just smooth sailing....the storyline moved at a good pace. I actually finished the book in one sitting! One thing that I really liked was that every chapter began with a small quote from someone who had been affected by a Christmas Jar - I thought it was a nice touch. Overall, I thought this was a good book and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get into the holiday spirit.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Jars Reunion.