Dina's Reviews > All Jacked Up

All Jacked Up by Lorelei James

1918270
Jan 07, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, erotica-romantica, ebook, series-rough-riders, to-review
Read from January 03 to 04, 2011

"My" GQ man and Jack of all trades:

Photobucket

Interesting tidbit: Jack's b-day is April 4th and Keely's is May 23rd. My aunt Lina's b-day is April 4th and mine is May 23rd. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing, LOL.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Jacked Up.

01/04/2011
100.0% "I'm all jacked up! (Come on, you knew this pun was coming. LOL)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A Mine is April 4th and my brother's is May 21st. How's that? LOL

Dina That's serendipity, Lynsey. :)

message 3: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A LOL

Dina I was updating this "review" and noticed that GR has added some questions to the review form. They seem to be randomly chosen, varying from book to book. Has anyone else noticed that? What's the purpose of those questions?

LethalLovely~Let Me Hold Both Your Hands in the Holes of My Sweater Apparently, it's apart of a new metadata project. The link is here, where it's being discussed in Goodreads Feedback.

Dina Ah, okay. Thanks, LL. I don't like this new "feature", so I'd better go to the link you gave and give GR my two cents on the subject. :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) The conspiracy theorist in me nurtured by my mother does not believe in coincidences! The book I'm reading now has a scene that takes place on March 2nd (my birthday). I thought it was very cool!

LethalLovely~Let Me Hold Both Your Hands in the Holes of My Sweater Dina wrote: "Ah, okay. Thanks, LL. I don't like this new "feature", so I'd better go to the link you gave and give GR my two cents on the subject. :)"

Give 'em hell, girlfriend! =)

Dina Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "The conspiracy theorist in me nurtured by my mother does not believe in coincidences! The book I'm reading now has a scene that takes place on March 2nd (my birthday). I thought it was very cool!"

OMG, Danielle! My older sister's b-day is March 2nd! Remembering that my younger sister and your sister are "twins separated at birth" (remember all the similarities between them that we've recently talked about?) and adding this new eerie coincidence, I'm getting a bit freaked out here. This is so cool!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Are you serious? How crazy is that!!!! See! There are no coincidences!

message 11: by Buggy (last edited Jan 08, 2011 07:50PM) (new) - added it

Buggy My name is June and I was born in August

What does this have to do with this thread? Absolutely nothing. LOL.

Thanks for the link Lethal Lovely I was curious about all that random questioning too

message 12: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina Well, Buggy, you've got to give your parents some credit. They didn't want to be obvious, LOL.

MelissaB I think I need a tinfoil hat....just kidding.

message 14: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina You mean you don't have one yet, Melissa?! They'll come and get you before you know it! *looks around with bugged eyes*

message 15: by Buggy (new) - added it

Buggy Check the baby monitors... (I'm thinking of the movie Signs)