Edna's Reviews > An Enchanted Season

An Enchanted Season by Maggie Shayne

Nov 21, 2009

bookshelves: 2009, paranormal-romance, 2011, novellas-short-stories
Read in November, 2009

This review is for Nalini Singh's Beat of Temptation.

I've always liked Nate and especially Tamsyn so I was very happy to see they have this little short story dedicated to them. I got to learn a lot more about them individually and also how they got together.

So for a lot of the story I just wanted to slap Nate upside the head. He was being such an idiot. It was sad to see Tamsyn so hurt and heartbroken.

Buuuuut LMFAO this had some great humor. I loved everything from how Tammy was trying to get his attention to the pack being on her side whether it was to give advice or make Nate jealous. In addition, I loved seeing little bits of the older packmates like Lachlan, Sadie, and Cian. Then there were the adolescent Lucas, Dorian (and just a glimpse of Vaugh).

Anyway this is a really good read (4.5 stars) whether it's a stand alone or if you're a fan of the series.

-----

Just reread this 4/12/11. As amazing as the first time. I loooove these two so much.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Enchanted Season.

Anica Where did you get that story? *wants it so badly* But I admit, I am too lazy to get the book for just that story. :(

Edna I read on her site that she had a piece in this anthology. I guess it's book 3.5 (honestly I think it could be read any time after book 1). There's another one between book 6 & 7 and even a free story for Kit.

Anica Yeah, I have the free stories from her site and also the one in her other anthology but not this. And reading now it is about Nate and Tamsyn? I soo need that one. *g*

Edna I'm pretty sure you'll love it! Looking forward to your review when you get a chance to read it ;)

Anica OMG, I just love you, you know?! I am totally sneaking this one into before I finish with my other books!

Edna Hee! It's worth it, trust me.