Starling's Reviews > Daemons Are Forever

Daemons Are Forever by Simon R. Green

Nov 22, 2009

bookshelves: fiction, science-fiction
Read in November, 2009

I'm giving 4 stars to this book because I know I'll be reading the next one at some point in time. This isn't the kind of series where you just have to get to the next book immediately. Instead I know I'll enjoy reading them one at a time over time.

The Droods are still in charge of saving the world. We meet some of the people from the first book, along with some new ones, as the story continues. Turns out there were some consequences from the choices that were made in the first book, and some decisions weren't as wise as they looked. The main characters learn some things about making decisions and how and what one has to do if they are going to be running things.

This is one of those books that are full of puns, and full of references to other books, other authors and movies and TV shows, but they don't get in the way of the plot and they don't become the plot. They are done well, and just add to the enjoyment as you read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daemons Are Forever.

11/19/2009 page 77