Headacheslayer's Reviews > Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2009

Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2009 by Nicole  Foster

Apr 26, 10

bookshelves: romance-erotica, glbt, chick-lit, 2010, short-stories, reviewed, 3-stars
Recommended for: anyone with an open mind
Read from January 28 to April 26, 2010, read count: 1

Some may be embarrassed to be so open as to have this book on their lists, but I found this to be a light and enlightening read. Filled with short stories by a variety of authors, there are stories for all kinds, from naughty to nice.

I'm bisexual (married) and found this very entertaining. A few of the stories were a bit of a letdown in their quality, but others, such as "P.S. I Love YOu" by Kissa Starling were magnificent and deserved a better anthology to be included in.

I recommend this for anyone who has an open mind about what is "normal". Though the title and stories are clearly for and about Lesbians, I enjoyed this--and I think an open-minded person of any gender or sexuality would enjoy it as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2009.

02/05/2010 page 37
13.6% "Some may think it odd or embarrassing to post I'm reading this. It's...a book and it's enjoyable ;)"
02/17/2010 page 97
35.66% "Most of these are just ok but "P.S. I Love You" was really beautiful and belongs in a much better collection IMO."
02/25/2010 page 136
50.0% "overall a bit disappointing. Was expecting more substance. A few are quite good though."
04/18/2010 page 179
65.81% "mixed reactions--some stories well written, other bah."
show 1 hidden update…