Amy C's Reviews > A Highlander Christmas

A Highlander Christmas by Janet Chapman

Nov 19, 09

Camry, a rocket scientist like her mother, fears the magic that seems to inflict everyone in her family. After losing her job at NASA from stress and lack of focus, no thanks to another scientist in France, a man who questions one of her formulas through email and he just happens to be right, Camry flees and secrets herself away in the small coastal town of Go Back Cove.

Then a handsome stranger shows up, and Camry finds herself forced by the magic she fears to reevaluate her life. But Camry soon discovers that this stranger is not actually a stranger at all, but the very scientist whom Camry had the unfortunate pleasure of passing emails with--Lucian Renoir, or rather Luke Pascal. Camry and Luke realize that there's no point in fighting the magic, for Providence will have it's way.

When I pick up a Janet Chapman book I know I'm going to get something special. Something filled with magic and a sweetly sensual romance. I'm going to get two people falling in love with fun and witty dialogue along the way. And in A Highlander Christmas I got just that. This one is another of her wonderful Highlander novels Starring Camry MacKeage, one of the seven daughters of Greylen and Grace MacKeage who began this delightful series in Charming the Highlander.

Another lighthearted tale by Janet Chapman. Just right for this holiday season to brighten your day and warm your heart! BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Highlander Christmas.