Michael's Reviews > The Child Thief

The Child Thief by Brom

Nov 18, 09

Read in November, 2009

I deeply admire this book. It is brilliant, dark, stunning, imaginative . . . all those adjectives people throw around when reviewing great books. And this is a great book. Absolutely wonderful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Child Thief.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I love your review! :D

Wisob1 I saw this in Barnes and Noble the other day and was so enchanted by the plot synopsis a little part of me died at my shortness of change. TT~TT Definitely buying this book next paycheck.

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah AAAAAAAAAAhh scary!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

If you like it, it must be good (considering you wrote the Gone series, which , by the way, is the BEST SERIES IN THE WORLD, AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME I WILL DISOWN AND NEVER SPEAK TO. MY FRIEND DIDN'T LIKE IT AND I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO HER EVER SINCE
P.S. I'm not kidding

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nirene wrote: "I agree with you Michelle! I went to see the reviews people had on Gone and argued with anyone who gave it one star.I'm so pumped for Plague! The only problem is they're closing my local Borders :(..."

I know, our local borders is closing too but there is a dymocks as well. I am super excited about plague too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, yeah and good job for the arguing thing
ill do that now

message 7: by Bryan (new)

Bryan santiago weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i luv gone -_- ........... zZz

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Michael Grant please hurry writing Fear i just cant wait till April 3rd, 2012 i just love the gone series

message 9: by Hashi (new)

Hashi april 3rd is sooooooooo far away

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Hashini wrote: "april 3rd is sooooooooo far away"

exactly omg i cant wait tat long!

message 11: by Joe (new)

Joe no duh but we have to live and you know reread hey Michael you changed my life you made me truly love reading thanks!

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie Joe wrote: "no duh but we have to live and you know reread hey Michael you changed my life you made me truly love reading thanks!"

same i didnt really like reading but after i read the gone books i changed my thought of reading and i love it now.

message 13: by Joe (new)

Joe what do you mean by more are you speaking in direct term to me?

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie Joe wrote: "what do you mean by more are you speaking in direct term to me?"

ya so u love the gone books too?!

message 15: by Joe (new)

Joe Like of course bets books ever you a Phager if not to bad they stopped getting members

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie Joe wrote: "Like of course bets books ever you a Phager if not to bad they stopped getting members"

noo im not but im getting sooo excited for Fear

message 17: by Joe (new)

Joe I love MG

message 18: by Joe (new)

Joe and yes fear i can't wait get this i was banned from gaiaphage this is Fisher and i'm not riley please unban me.

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie lolz u got banned?? how come?

message 20: by Joe (new)

Joe they thought i was a very bad person who ruins that website. But bygones be bygones it's over unless they do unban me.

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie lol wow haha y would they think u were ruinin the website? did u do somethin baddddd??

message 22: by Joe (new)

Joe No that's the thing they thought I was this person named Riley very bad sort of a spammer. Anyways they ban him all the time because he keeps making more accounts and somehow he got the same I.P. as me.

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie hahahaha ur funny

message 24: by Joe (new)

Joe yeah well to me it's not funny I really used to love those guys.

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie lol good job

message 26: by Joe (new)

Joe Hey it's not my fault

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie sureeee itz not.....

message 28: by Joe (new)

Joe don't be a jerk it's not ask Riley himsel at hungryinthedark.forumotion.com

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie no thanks i might get banned too