Mallory's Reviews > think tank for human beings in general

think tank for human beings in general by Jordan Castro

Nov 17, 09

Think Tank For Human Beings In General seems like a high quality creation to me. I would heavily suggest this book to people who like internet literature and really anyone else. Easy to read !

Jordan's choice to end his collection with a poem that has the words "calm" and "steady" made me feel glad after a series of poems that made me feel like helping him was an urgent matter. I have caught myself thinking about his line about clouds in Animal Lamp Sorrow several times, which is cool. Really liked his section, laughed out loud once at the reading i think and felt like it was interpreted as inappropriate, but laughed out loud a lot more when I read it on my own.

I like how the chapbook is split perfectly in half, and the crease is on Richard's name page. This is convenient. When i unfocus my eyes all of Richards poems look neat. I like his references to matryoshka dolls, Otto Orph and Huntington Online banking. Richards section was also comical, but had a good amount of seriousness.

The quality of paper in the chapbook is nice. Doesn' t seem like a zine. I think the picture of the two of them on the author-bio page improved my opinion about the actual book. They seem approachable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read think tank for human beings in general.

Ashwin Nair How do i