FlibBityFLooB's Reviews > Yours Until Dawn

Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros

Sep 16, 10

bookshelves: historical, era-georgian, read-in-2010, twists-i-didnt-see-coming, witty-i-am-not, zzauthor-medeiros-teresa
Read from September 15 to 16, 2010

Yay! I love it when I don't see a big twist coming when I read a book. That was a lovely historical. This was my first book by the author, but I look forward to reading more by Teresa Medeiros in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours Until Dawn.

09/15/2010 page 190
51.0% "This book seems to be an interesting variation on Beauty and the Beast. I'm enjoying it so far :)" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

new_user Good, no? :D

FlibBityFLooB Yes, Nu. I'm enjoying :) First book I've read by Medeiros, but I believe that I will read more in the future.

♡Karlyn P♡ Glad you enjoyed! My two favorites by this author is this book and Charming the Prince (which is more humor).

new_user I found I didn't like her others as much as this one. They're lighter.

Eastofoz Glad you liked it Flib :D Didn't you just love his brooding alphaness (lol!)

NU did you read Medeiros' latest The Devil Wears Plaid?

new_user Nope, I haven't read that one, East. :)

Eastofoz I think I'll read it next :) I'll let you know how it compares to this one.

FlibBityFLooB Did any of you see the twist coming in advance... or was I the only one surprised?

Ellen W-S Just picked this book up at book trader 3 weeks ago and glad u enjoyed it. THanks for reviewing, it has now moved up on my TBR because you enjoyed it so much!

new_user No, I was surprised too, Flib! :) I think a lot of people are spoiled before they start, LOL.

FlibBityFLooB Well, I'm really glad I didn't read a spoiler before I read it. I love a good surprise twist! :)

Eastofoz I was surprised too.