kari's Reviews > Savor the Moment

2207055
Apr 29, 10

bookshelves: 2010, 5-star
Read in April, 2010

I love the way Nora Roberts crafts her characters. You're sure to fall in love with them while they fall in love with each other.
This third installment of The Bride Quartet doesn't disappoint in any way. Del and Laurel verbally spar with each other and the dialogue snaps as you'll laugh at their witty comebacks at one another.
While Mac and Carter continue to be my favorite couple of this series, this comes a very close second.
Laurel is one tough cookie, to use a baking analogy, and she has loved Del all her life, finally she decides to do something about it. In comic retaliation, Del steals her shoes(you'll have to read it to understand all of this).
The love story is wonderful, but what makes this series so enjoyable is the four friends and the relationship they all have and the friendships between the men in their lives as they get to know one another. The scenes where the four women are together, discussing everything from weddings, their own as well as others, to their love lives, troublesome parents, etc are often laugh out loud funny.
One last thing, I love all the initial-speak that the girls do together and in this book, you'll learn a new one: HJS.
Oh, and even though we aren't yet to his story, I'm already a teeny bit in lurve with Mal. Can't wait for the final book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savor the Moment.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Crystal I love the titles she has chosen for this series

kari Crystal wrote: "I love the titles she has chosen for this series "

Me, too. I wonder what she'll call Parker's story.
I can't wait for this one. I love NR's books, such fun.

Crystal Woohoo!!! I can not wait to read this!

Nicole to Kari:

kari Nicole wrote: "to Kari:

Parker's story will be called Happy Ever After and it'll be released in November 2010. :)"

Thanks, Nicole. I can't wait. I think Roberts is at the top of her game with this series.