Ceci's Reviews > As You Desire

As You Desire by Connie Brockway

Nov 23, 09

bookshelves: 2009, historical-romance, aar-2010
Read in November, 2009

What a great book!! It was so refreshing reading a book that wasn't set up in London. I loved the plot... I never can find books where portraits this kind of friendships and it was really good. You can't say that the hero and the heroine were really friends but they knew each other so well but at the same time they didn't know each other at all. They were confortable in their routine, trying to hide all the feelings that they have for each other. He was so protective of her but at the same time he was making sure she didn't fall for him because if that was the case, he would need to tell her the truth of who he is.

The only thing that i didn't like of the book was the ending... i was expecting a little more. I understand that Dizzy finally realised that her hero and prince was always right under her nose but i would have liked that she'll tell him that. He was so unsecure regarding her and his dislexia. Overrall, a really nice book with lovely characters!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As You Desire.

Edna Harry! <3

Edna I was caught up in the different setting also...so much more laid back than London or the countryside.

She didn't tell him? Gosh, I read this book so fast, I don't remember what happened at the end, LOL.