Bill Littell's Reviews > Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature

Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Brande

Lexile 800

This is a really good read that explores one of the most important issues of our time. Whereas so much of religion represents a positive force, this work shows how much destruction it can cause in the wrong hands.

Words of Wisdom:

"And this is why evolution rules the day. Because nothing is static. Everything changes. That is the BEAUTY of life. And the successful organism -- the ones like you and me and viruses and sharks and everything else that's out there today -- we owe our existence to the genes that kept mutating and adapting all along. THANK YOU, MUTATIONS."

If you think about it, not a single one of us is exactly like anything that came before. In a way we're all truly freaks of nature. That's what it takes to survive -- the freaks shall inherit the earth. Look how well viruses are doing. They mutate and adapt constantly -- it's why we have to develop new vaccines all the time to keep killing them."
Ms. Shepherd

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature.